Sunday, July 12, 2009

Unique Article Wizard Review - I Got Sick Of Never Getting Any Website Traffic

Like you, I'm one of those obsessive stat checkers. My heart would sink every day when I realized the websites I had put a lot of work into weren't getting any traffic whatsoever. Clearly I was doing something wrong but I wasn't sure what.

Then I realized it was because I didn't have a solid link building strategy. That's where Unique Article Wizard comes in.

There's No Escaping Backlinks

Not only does your website need links to it - it needs link targeting your choice keywords. Unique Article Wizard lets you do this easier than any other method you can imagine. Trust me, I know. There used to be a day when a few articles at the top directories could gain you tons of traffic. But no longer! You need to invest either your time or money in order to get those backlinks. The smartest way to invest that money? Unique Article Wizard for sure.

It's Not Really The Uniqueness That Matters

While I know a lot of people love the idea of the unique content that Unique Article Wizard provides, the real strength is in the drip feeding of content. If you sign up for other article services, all those articles are blasted at the same time. If you have a low Page Rank, Google will be suspicious. But if just a few articles are posted per day, it doesn't seem that suspicious. You have to think smart like this. Fortunately, Unique Article Wizard does the thinking for you.

Unique Article Wizard Can Be Scaled

A tool is only as good of how it can be scaled and be used for larger purposes. Since there's no cap on the amount of articles you can submit to Unique Article Wizard, you're already in the winning zone. But what makes it better is that signing up for directories, pen names, and more are so easy to do. It's almost ridiculous how simple it makes the whole process. Imagine how great it would be feel to have your first week of 100 submitted articles (you can do it!) and seeing sites all over getting tons of traffic.

There's gotta be something bad about Unique Article Wizard...

Ultimately, it's up to a lot of the directory owners to decide whether they want to list you or not. This can take a while. Also, the links you get may not always be high quality. However, there are ways around this if you know what you're doing. But ultimately, Unique Article Wizard is an investment if there ever were one.

Frustrated because you just read another Unique Article Wizard review and don't understand if it's something you want? Visit me today so I can answer your questions on how to become most successful by being a Unique Article Wizard power user!

No comments: