Monday, July 13, 2009

Belkin WiFi Phone - 3 Underground Reasons Why You Absolutely Must Buy A WiFi Phone

I bought the Belkin Wifi phone even though I'm not a huge gadget guy. I don't read all the big gadget blogs waiting for the latest and greatest tools. But I do wait for something to come along that will actually help me live a better life or save a ton of money. That's why I was happy to find the Belkin WiFi phone. It's one of the few gadgets that I can't imagine living without.

Say Goodbye To Contracts

I know I'm not the only one who hates cell phone contracts. In fact, when I lived in China, most people talked about how great it was to just be able to prepay for your minutes. Then, when you ran out, you just bought more. It's easy and it works for everyone. But the USA has to complicate things needlessly and annoy us with cell phone company commercials too. Spare yourself the hassle and use a wifi phone so you can get off the contract and be free.

Keep In Touch Even While In Kazakhstan

Are you one of the many people who love to travel but hate the details? Have you ever been frustrated of not being able to connect with friends and family while traveling abroad? A Wifi phone is one of the few answers to that problem without spending a fortune. No matter what country you go to, you can find a wifi access point. Flip on your Belkin Wifi phone and make your call - it's as easy as that. Plus, you're going to spend a whole lot less than you would with any other phone service because of Skype.

Put Your High Speed Internet To Work For You

Stop losing out on the potential benefits of your high speed Internet. Using your Belkin Wifi phone, you can connect to your wifi at home and talk as much as you want. It doesn't matter what time of day or anything like that. It's ridiculous to pay crazy long distance rates when everything can be done over an Internet proxy. Making this change alone will save you tons of money.

You're not always going to find cell phone gadgets that are easy to use and save you money. It's a rare combination for sure. Just the freedom you'll feel being away from the major cell phone companies is a dream come true. Yes, the phone does lose charge quickly but as long as you carry the charger with you, you're going to have no problems whatsoever.

Not sure if you're ready to invest in a Belkin Wifi phone? Head on over to my site where you can read my Belkin Wifi phone review and learn why it's my favorite gadget of all time - and why it will be yours too.

No comments: